lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

What I did this weekend!!

I didn't do anything amazing, well in fact I expended almost all the time doing homework. I had to do 4 programs of Data Structure which took almost all my saturday, even though I had a meeting with my mid-high school's friends, but I could not asist due to lack of money :/ ...so I just did homework and more homework...I think sunday was funnier, because I did less homework .. I took care of my cousin, she is so cute, and she is one month old ... she did not let me do lots of things, because she was crying and when she finally fell asleep, she started to cry again and again, but I don't care she did not let me do my homework cuz i love her :) she is so beautiful, then when her mom arrived home...me and my sister did something to eat :P ... then when i had time...i did two programs of the subject algorithms ... then i took a bath and went to church with my family, and at night i went out with my boyfriend...well If I had had more time I would finish all the algorithms I have to do, and obviuslly I would go out with my friends ..I miss them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario